Happy New Year!
I am looking forward to a delicious, fun, happy and healthy 2013.
As we prepare for the year ahead, we wanted to take a quick look back at the year we just finished, and so daddy put together a top ten list of his favorite posts/recipes from the last year.
So here he is to share his favorites!
10. Italian Wedding Soup - we like having soups regularly and this one is a favorite.
9. English Muffins - English muffins are fun for breakfast and can make a pizza in a pinch, but a fresh homemade English muffin is something that goes quickly. Little hands and big hands alike reach for these.
8. August Daring Bakers' Challenge - Pate A Choux Swans - This is just a tasty dessert that looks fun on a plate.
7. Beer Can Chicken - Chicken is a nice staple and beer can chicken is one of our favorites. This requires little prep time which is great for a during the week dinner.
6. Pan-Fried Pork Chops - these pan fried pork chops take a little bit of effort but are well worth it.
5. Spaetzle - delicious comfort food. It's a great side that works with many main dishes.
4. S'mores Cheesecake - Two great tastes that work as a nice rich dessert.
3. Five Spice Honey Chicken - has become our new favorite way to have chicken.
2. Chocolate Swirl Brioche Buns - these take some effort, but are worth it. Just look at the layers...so...darn...good.
1. French Fougasse - this bread was simply delicious. We tried a couple different varieties and they were all excellent. It's fun to make a few at the same time and try out different flavor and topping combinations.
I can't wait to see what deliciousness 2013 has in store, and I hope you'll join us for the adventure!
So what was your favorite C Mom Cook recipe in 2012?
1 day ago